Buy Back Program
About The Program
The Beef Builder Buy Back Program is designed to offer buyers a sales outlet for their calves, and build a working relationship with our customers. This program allows producers to save on shipping, yardage, and marketing.
In order to be eligible, the calves must meet the following criteria:
- Leis Creek Cattle Co genetics
- NO HORMONES, ANTIBIOTICS, OR FEED ADDITIVES
- Vaccinated a minimum of once using LCCC recommended vaccines and dewormer
- Weaned a minimum 45 days using soft weaning techniques
- Adhere to Beef Quality Assurance standards
- No more than 90 days from youngest to oldest in the group
- Subject to minimal sort by LCCC representative
When a producer has calves available, they contact Leis Creek Cattle Co. for an appointment. An LCCC representative will come to their farm with a mobile weigh station to inspect and weigh calves. Price will be based on current market value. Payment is issued, then calves will be transported to LCCC.
Leis Creek Cattle Co. is excited to offer the Beef Builder Buy Back Program! We believe our genetics yield superior calf crops for our producers.